Save fuel, save your engine!
Superior Patented Leaning Process:
- G2/3/4/9 makes the lean process easy
- No one else has this unique leaning process
- G2/3/4/9 leaning is so easy and complete we patented the process - Read Patent
With patented features like:
- Pilot settable lean threshold target
- Colored box appears at peak
- Lean boxes show temperature of how much lean or rich
- Colored boxes show lean or rich
- Lean boxes change at lean threshold
- Fuel flow guidance for leaning
- Fuel flow at each cylinder peak (GAMI SPREAD)
- In-flight exhaust valve analysis
- EGT temperature bars with numbers
- CHT temperature bars with number, yellow warning and redline
- TIT temperature bar with number, yellow warning and redline
Special Lean Of Peak Functionality
- Unparalleled ease of operation
- Nozzle balance analysis every time
Extensive Measurement Coverage
- Simultaneous EGT, CHT, TIT
- Bus voltage, instrument vacuum
- Fuel flow, fuel used, alternator temp, OAT
- Manifold pressure, RPM, oil temp, oil pressure
Continuous Probe Diagnosis
- Confirm system integrity
- Save time trouble-shooting
Sophisticated Data Logging
- Unlimited storage on standard SD camera card
- Integrates data from multiple sources
- PC compatible files and directories
Detailed Vibration Analysis
- Safely operate lean of peak
- Detect early stage mechanical problems
- Prevent catastrophic engine failures
Fully Compatible Upgrade
- Plug & play with all G10 instruments
- New installs or upgrades are quick and easy
- GEM trade-in offers available
Top 10 reasons to install a G9
- Best lean of peak process in the industry
- The only probe diagnostic screen
- The only nozzle balance analysis, the key to lean of peak
- The only real-time - Spectral Vibration Analysis
- Comprehensive data log windows files SD card
- Over the web software updates - constant improvement
- Integral fuel computer with GPS fuel interface
- GEM plug compatible - easy install
- Exhaust valve analysis - EGT Variation Spectrum
- Best technical support
Manufacturing G Series at Insight
G9 Tandem Display Engine Monitors - G9 Master/Slave mode
Starting with Version 128, the G9 can be configured to operate in one of the following three modes; normal, master, or slave.
The G9, by default, is setup to run in normal mode.
If you have just one G9 you do not have to do anything.
If you have two G9s then the one that is wired to all the probes and sensors must be configured as master and the other one must be configured as slave.
When configured as master, in addition to its usual functionality, the G9 also transmits the following engine measurements:
- Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) for all cylinders
- Cylinder Head Temperature (CHT) for all cylinders
- Engine RPM (Tachometer)
- Fuel flow (gallons per hour)
- Outside Air Temperature (OAT)
- Manifold (Absolute) Pressure (MAP) (inches of Mercury)
- Oil Pressure (PSI)
- Oil Temperature
- Optional Carburetor Temperature, optional Turbine Inlet Temperature (TIT).
When configured as slave the G9 receives the above measurements and displays them.
The slave display is essentially a clone of the main screen of the master.
The G9 slave displays only this main screen.
Turning the page knob of either the master or the slave has no effect on the display of the G9 slave.
Depending on the way the master is configured the slave may also display carburetor temperature and/or Turbine Inlet Temperature (TIT).
When the user/pilot/mechanic changes the configuration of the master the slave automatically reconfigures itself to match the master.
For example, if the master is configured as a 9-cylinder radial engine then the slave will display the information for exactly 9 cylinders etc.
The master can be configured to display temperatures (EGT, CHT, OAT, and OIL temperature) in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
The slave will automatically display them using the same temperature scale.
In slave mode the G9 does not display lean boxes. It also does not log any data.